Straight Stairlifts supplied and fitted from £1250, Sussex, Surrey, Kent & London
Prestige Stairlifts are able to install a large range of straight stairlifts including Acorn, Stannah, Brooks, Minivator and Platinum. It really depends on your individual needs. Our engineer will visit your home and assess the best possible options for you. This consultation service is completely free of charge.
Next day installation
It can be possible to supply and fit a straight stairlift within a day of consultation. Ring us on 0800 032 9972 to find out all your possible options.
With a range of colours, Prestige Stairlifts can be an attractive addition to your home without any unsightly alterations. The installation process is quick, clean and simple because the stairlift is fitted to the treads on the staircase, not to the wall. Our engineers will insure the stairlift is installed exactly to the contours of your staircase.
Compact chairs and operation
On all models of stairlifts, the arms, footrest and seat fold neatly out of the way when not in use. They are operated by pressing a button or using a joystick control. A remote control system is also located at the top and bottom of your stairlift so you command the position of your stairlift from the landing. You will find your stairlift smooth, quiet and very easy to use. New stairlifts come with DC batteries that continue to operate the stairlift for up to three days during a power-cut.
Straight Stairlift Prices
New straight stairlifts start at £1,950 for supply and fitting, reconditioned straight stairlifts start at £1250 for supply and fitting. New stairlifts come with a 24 month parts and labour guarantee and Reconditioned stairlifts come with a 12 month parts and labour guarantee.
From the date of installation your new Prestige Stairlift has a 24 month parts and labour guarantee.
From the date of installation your reconditioned Prestige Stairlift has a 12 month parts and labour guarantee.
- Emergency brake - Should you need to stop your stairlift, a stopping facility on the footrest and carriage is provided
- Safety belt - A safety belt is a standard feature of every Prestige stairlifts model, preserving safety at all times
- Over-speed Governor - This stops the stairlift from over-speeding when travelling down the stairs
- Safety key - This safety feature keeps unwanted people (and children) from using the stairlift
- Fully tested - All our stairlifts are rigorously tested for safety and reliability before leaving the factory.
With headquarters in Sussex and bases in Maidstone and Guildford, we cover the South East of England which includes Kent, Sussex, Surrey, London, and surrounding areas.