Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Welling. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Welling.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Welling.
Good to know in Welling
The area was originally part of the Municipal Borough of Bexley in the administrative county of Kent. In 1965, the borough was abolished under the London Government Act 1963 and its area transferred to Greater London to form part of the present-day London Borough of Bexley.
Social care for Welling is the responsibility of The London Borough of Bexley. For a wealth of information on this, have a look at their Adult Social Care pages. In the Adult Social Care Online Services go to the Services and Resources and use the Marketplace to search for and access services and information to assist your independent living.
Visit the Woodlands Farm Trust, an 89-acre working city farm, run predominantly by volunteers, and run as a conservation and education project.
Find out about farming life and farm animals as well as a chance to experience the countryside including native bird species, butterflies, wildflowers and ancient woodland. Relax in The Farm Tea Room and enjoy a drink, a quick snack, or a light meal. Open Tue-Sun 10am-4pm.
Why choose us for your stairlift?