Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Sutton. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Sutton.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Worcester Park.
Good to know in Sutton
Historically in Surrey, Sutton is in the London Borough of Sutton. Adult social care for Sutton is the responsibility of London Borough of Sutton. Take a look at their At Home pages, in particular, their Support to Live at Home and their Maintaining and Adapting your Home sections.
Visit the refurbished Sutton Central Library. As well as all book services, they also have IT facilities, a cafe, an all year round events programme covering a wide variety of interests, a family history centre, an archive centre, a gallery for exhibitions and events, a children’s library, a teen zone, and a community zone for groups to meet and run activities.
Visit the nearby Whitehall Historic House. Built around 1500, Whitehall is a Grade II listed Tudor house that is owned and managed by the London Borough of Sutton. The construction, as well as the story of its use and occupants through time, offer unique insights into the past.
Why choose us for your stairlift?