Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Surbiton. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Surbiton.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Worcester Park.
Good to know in Surbiton
Historically in Surrey, Surbiton is in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. Adult social care for Surbiton is the responsibility of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. Take a look at their Adult Social Care pages, in particular, their Support to Live at Home pages. Look at their Maintaining or adapting your home pages as living in your own home and remaining safe, independent and comfortable can be made much easier by making changes to your surroundings that suit your needs.
Support your local community and visit the award-winning Surbiton Farmers’ Market. Whether you’re shopping for gourmet game, homemade preserves or delectable cakes and patisserie, their award-winning market is all about fantastic food, a great atmosphere and a true sense of community.
Visit the Alfriston Outreach Services website. A friendly Outreach Service located in Royal Borough of Kingston, dedicated to helping older and vulnerable people, who provide services such as Shopping, Laundry and Hot Food, supporting people to remain independent in their own homes.
A part of Mind in Kingston.
Why choose us for your stairlift?