Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Rustington. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Rustington.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Rustington.
Good to know in Rustington
Social Care and Health for Rustington is the responsibility of West Sussex County Council. For specific information, have a look at their Support in Your Own Home pages.
Being part of Arun District Council it is worth looking at the Arun Lifeline Service. The Lifeline unit connects, either directly or through your telephone to a locally based control centre where a team is on hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to deal with your personal emergency. The unit is supplied with an emergency button that you can wear either as a pendant or on your wrist. Other devices, such as a bed occupancy sensor or a smoke detector can be added. They can also be contacted on 01903 737970.
For the latest news in Rustington you can visit their Parish website.
Enjoy a day out at Rustington Museum. Here you will find the history of the area, connections to J M Barrie, a link to Wellington and even Dinosaur bones.
Visit the Dragon. Try fine Chinese cuisine and experience some of the best Chinese and Oriental cuisine on the South coast. Their team of expert chefs have carefully created their menus to showcase the tastes from different regions of China.
Why choose us for your stairlift?