Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Ramsgate. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Ramsgate.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Ramsgate.
Good to know in Ramsgate
Social Care and Health for Ramsgate is the responsibility of Kent County Council. For a wealth of information on this, have a look at their care and support pages. In the Help To Live at Home section, many choices are available to help you. Within Equipment and Changes To Your Home, it details equipment to help you stay independent in your own home.
Ramsgate is England’s only Royal Harbour and boasts its very own Meridian Line. Five minutes and 41 seconds ahead of GMT, you’ll find it in the Maritime Museum, along with artefacts of the town’s rich heritage of fishing, shipbuilding and shipwrecks.
Beat falls, trips and slips with the Kent Falls Prevention Service at the Westbrook House Integrated Care Centre at 150 Canterbury Road. Their team is there to give advice and encouragement to reduce your risk of falling. They provide support, exercise and the opportunity to meet others who share your concerns and experiences during their course of exercise and advice.
Why choose us for your stairlift?