Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Rainham. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Rainham.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Rainham.
Good to know in Rainham
Social Care and Health for Rainham is the responsibility of Medway Council. For a wealth of information on this, have a look at their social care and health pages to get the care and support you need. Look at care options for older people, care in your own home, and daycare and opportunities. You may benefit from some equipment or adaptations if you’re struggling with tasks around the house. Look at the Equipment, adaptations and occupational therapy pages for more information.
Visit the Oasthouse Theatre to see productions throughout the year. The productions vary between classic drama, murder mysteries, comedies, pantomimes and musicals. In between these productions, the Society hosts occasional guest performers as well as additional performances by our Youth Group. The Society also actively participates in community events, such as the Dickens Festival, and several drama festivals.
Why choose us for your stairlift?