Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Morden. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Morden.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Morden.
Good to know in Morden
Historically in Surrey, Morden is in the London Borough of Merton in Greater London. Social Care for Morden is the responsibility of Merton Council. On their Adult Social Care pages, they have a wealth of information on available services.
In their Social Services for Older People section, there is excellent information ranging from Needs Assessments and Contact Details to Mascot Community Alarm Service. Advice and help are available on Equipment and adaptations for disabled people and also on disabled facilities grants.
Visit Morden Hall Park and enjoy a green oasis in the city, giving you a taste of a country estate with a glimpse of its agricultural and industrial history. Have a bite to eat there as they pride themselves on producing tasty, locally and sustainably sourced treats for you to enjoy.
Visit Morden Hall Park Garden Centre and their friendly and expert team will help you with your gardening questions and advise on the right product for your needs. They have everything from plants and seeds to fences, gravel, and tools.
Why choose us for your stairlift?