Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Maplehurst. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Maplehurst.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Maplehurst.
Good to know in Maplehurst
Social Care and Health for Maplehurst is the responsibility of West Sussex County Council. For specific information, have a look at their Support in Your Own Home pages. You will find a wealth of information from Getting Help At Home to the fitting of Alarms and Sensors. Telecare alarm systems link to an advisor in a monitoring centre should you need help.
As part of Horsham District Council, full services can be found at their website. On it, you can watch a useful video on the Community Link Alarm which is connected to your telephone. If you require help of any kind you simply press a button on a pendant that you carry around your neck. It’s available on a rental basis to anyone who feels vulnerable or needs added security and peace of mind, such as anyone living on their own.
Visit The Whitehorse. The White Horse offers open fires in the winter and a large garden with beautiful countryside views in the summer. They offer a range of pub food from freshly made sandwiches to their locally renowned homemade chilli. They have been in the Good Beer Guide for over 30 years and stock a good range of local beers and ciders.
Why choose us for your stairlift?