Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Kemsing. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Kemsing.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Kemsing.
Good to know in Kemsing
Social Care and Health for Kemsing is the responsibility of Kent County Council. For a wealth of information on this, have a look at their care and support pages. In the Help To Live at Home section, many choices are available to help you. Within Equipment and Changes To Your Home, it details equipment to help you stay independent in your own home.
For up-to-date information on services for people in Kemsing, go to the Sevenoaks District Council website.
Visit St Edith Folk who aim to bring the best in folk, roots and acoustic music from around the world to Kemsing. The hall is a beautiful Edwardian structure with a wooden barrel-vaulted ceiling, excellent acoustics and a lovely ambience.
Enjoy a meal beforehand at The Bell restaurant. Enjoy a warm welcome and a friendly atmosphere in a country pub that’s been located on the same site for over 100 years. Sample real ales, fine wines and fresh coffee. Home cooked food is on offer including a daily specials board and a gluten-free menu.
Why choose us for your stairlift?