Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Haywards Heath. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Haywards Heath.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Haywards Heath.
Good to know in Haywards Heath
In Haywards Heath there is the Princess Royal Hospital Balance and Bone Team.
The team runs an outpatient service, specialising in balance problems and falls. The team provides diagnosis, treatment, and management of care through medical clinics, exercise groups or individual treatments. Referrals are accepted from GPs and other health professionals. Tel. 01444 441881 ext 8623 – Princess Royal Hospital Balance and Bone Team
There is also the Mid Sussex Falls and Fracture Prevention Service.
The team assesses people in their own home. This is for people who have fallen or who are at risk of falling. The service will offer advice and an individual exercise programme, where appropriate, to improve strength, balance, and confidence to reduce the risk of further falls. Referrals are accepted from GP’s and other health professionals. Tel : 01444 445600 – Mid Sussex Falls and Fracture Prevention Service
There is a lot of useful information in the Connections Directory of Services for older people in Mid Sussex.
Why choose us for your stairlift?