Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Forest Row. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Forest Row.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Forest Row.
Good to know in Forest Row
Social care for Forest Row is the responsibility of East Sussex County Council. For a wealth of information on this, have a look at their Adult Social Care & Health pages. To retain your independence a really good section worth looking at is their Support to Stay at Home page. Remember that you may be eligible for Help at Home or Day Services.
On their Technology to Stay Safe and Independent page they mention Lifeline. One thing shown that we always advocate is the Lifeline Personal Alarm by Wel Being. It is a quick and simple way of getting help at the press of a button if you have an accident or emergency in your home.
Keep up to date with the latest news and information about Forest Row at the Forest Row Parish Council website.
Have a day out in Forest Row at the Llama Park, home to an ever-growing variety of animals which today includes llamas, alpacas, reindeer, horses, donkeys, Jacob sheep, Kune Kune pigs, Peafowl and poultry, with more animals on the way. Situated within the Visitor Centre is their locally acclaimed coffee shop and fully licensed restaurant.
Why choose us for your stairlift?