Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Esher. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Esher.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Esher.
Good to know in Esher
Social Care and Health for Esher is the responsibility of Surrey County Council. For a wealth of information on this, have a look at their Adult Social Care pages. Whatever your situation, local care options can help you continue to live safely and independently. Look at their Stay Independent pages to find key information on Help at Home, Help with Meals, Equipment, Technology, Help Maintaining or Adapting your Home, Dementia, Help to get out of the House, and Going Into or Leaving Hospital. For the latest information on Esher visit the Elmbridge Borough Council website.
Visit Sandown Park for a great day out at the Queen Mother’s favourite course. A modern and accessible racing venue which has seen the likes of Arkle, Mill Reef and Desert Orchid race to victory.
Visit Claremont Landscape Garden, an eighteenth-century garden where over the years Sir John Vanbrugh, Charles Bridgeman, William Kent, ‘Capability’ Brown and Queen Victoria all put their own distinctive stamp on it. Visit the Lake and Amphitheatre, the Thatched Cottage and many other features.
Why choose us for your stairlift?