Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Dover. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Dover.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Dover.
Good to know in Dover
Social Care and Health for Dover is the responsibility of Kent County Council. For a wealth of information on this, have a look at their care and support pages. In the Help To Live at Home section, many choices are available to help you. Within Equipment and Changes To Your Home, it details equipment to help you stay independent in your own home.
Visit an iconic piece of Britain, the White Cliffs of Dover, a stunning white chalk face cliffs and a symbol of home and wartime defence. Enjoy stunning views, long walks or short walks on a wheelchair friendly footpath that leads to a viewing point, a wealth of wildlife, and a wealth of history. Visit their coffee shop for lovely home baked treats, warming soups and fresh coffee, all with panoramic views of the English Channel.
Visit Dover Castle, the most iconic of all English fortresses commanding the gateway to the realm for nine centuries. View the Great Tower, The Underground Hospital, Operation Dynamo, The WW1 Fire Command Post, Romans and Saxons, and Medieval Tunnels. Stop for a bite to eat at the Great Tower Cafe, Naafi Restaurant, the Secret Wartime Tunnels Tearoom or The Ice Cream Parlour.
Why choose us for your stairlift?