Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Chichester. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Chichester.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Chichester.
Good to know in Chichester
Social Care and Health for Chichester is the responsibility of West Sussex County Council. For specific information, have a look at their Support in Your Own Home pages.
Chicester Careline offers independent living at the touch of a button. Chichester Careline is Chichester District Council’s 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year personal alarm service, that supports tens of thousands of clients from young carers to senior citizens and for anyone who wants to live safely and independently. Many products are available from a careline unit and pendant through to temperature extreme sensors.
Visit Tinwood Estate. Take a Vinyard Tour and meet the winegrowers themselves as they take you into the vineyard to have a real tasting experience in their stunning tasting room overlooking the vines. Tinwood has quickly established a reputation for producing the very finest English sparkling wines including The Estate Brut, the Blanc de Blancs and an exquisite Rosé. You could even stay the night in one of their three stunningly high designed raised lodges that give you the ultimate view over the top of their vines towards the setting sun.
Why choose us for your stairlift?