Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Burgess Hill. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Burgess Hill.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Burgess Hill.
Good to know in Burgess Hill
For up-to-date information on your town, community, and future, go to the Burgess Hill Town Council website. There are a number of organisations serving the Burgess Hill area dedicated to helping people stay in their own home as long as possible. Go to Help in the Home to find out more.
Want to socialise, learn new skills, keep active and enjoy delicious home-cooked lunches? Join The Cherry Tree Centre. Become a member and enjoy such benefits as access to fitness, art and crafts and stimulating lessons to dance sessions, Zumba Gold or chair aerobics. Day membership is also available. Optional extras include nutritious lunches and a selection of snacks available to eat in or take away – at exclusive member prices; members’ chiropody at a subsidised rate; and door-to-door transport is available for our members in the Burgess Hill area who are unable to reach the centre independently.
There is a lot of useful information in the Connections Directory of Services for older people in Mid Sussex.
Why choose us for your stairlift?