Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Brighton. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Brighton.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Brighton.
Good to know in Brighton
For up-to-date information on Social Care in Brighton, go to The Brighton & Hove City Council Website. Here you will find useful information on many subjects including Get Social Care On-Line to Support to Live at Home.
Another great link is My Life Brighton & Hove. Here you will find an easy-to-use, online directory listing local Brighton & Hove and national organisations and services to support everyday living.
Visit the Royal Pavillion. Built as a seaside pleasure palace for King George IV, this historic house mixes Regency grandeur with the visual style of India and China. They have audio guides in many languages, a fabulous Tearoom, a well-stocked gift shop and are located only a five-minute walk from the beach.
Visit Brighton Museum. Its diverse collections bring together the arts and history to tell stories about the city and the world we live in. It is located in the city centre, have full disabled access and the Royal Pavilion garden is right outside. There’s loads to do nearby and they’re only a five-minute walk from the beach.
Why choose us for your stairlift?