Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Bexhill. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Bexhill.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Bexhill.
Good to know in Bexhill
Social care for Bexhill is the responsibility of East Sussex County Council. For a wealth of information on this, have a look at their Adult Social Care & Health pages. To retain your independence a really good section worth looking at is their Support to Stay at Home. Remember that you may be eligible for Help at Home or Day Services.
Try Active Rother, your one-stop-shop for healthy living tips and great low cost fitness activities. On a Tuesday you can try Music, Movement and Memories at Thalia House, London Road. On a Monday or Friday, you can try Table Tennis at the Bexhill Senior Citizens Club on Eversley Road. Why not visit the De La War Pavillion to see events and exhibitions in this iconic building.
In Bexhill there is the Bexhill Caring Community. This is a team of staff dedicated to offering a multitude of services for the elderly, housebound and lonely of all ages, including volunteers for shopping, visiting, sitting and a home library. Bexhill Caring Community, 25 Sackville Road, Bexhill on Sea, TN39 3JD. Tel. 01424 215116
Why choose us for your stairlift?