Prestige Stairlifts supply and fit new and used stairlifts in and around Ashington. Our stairlift prices start from as little as £950. We pride ourselves on reliability and timekeeping, workmanship, courtesy, and tidiness.
Our on-site visits, surveys, and quotes for a stair lift are completely free of charge. We supply straight, curved and external stairlifts from market-leading suppliers. These include Acorn; Acorn/Bison; Brooks; Handicare/Minivator; and Platinum.
We do not believe in pressure selling and do not employ salesmen/saleswomen. We tailor our stairlift installs to meet your specific needs.
Prestige Stairlifts understand the challenges of getting older
- Finding it harder to go up or down stairs
- Beginning to find you’re becoming unsteady when walking
- Noticing it is harder to get out of a chair or to sit down
Our customers face many challenges which impede walking
- Weak muscles e.g. Arthritis and polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
- Poor balance e.g. stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Dizziness or lightheadedness e.g. inner ear problem such as labyrinthitis
- Blackouts, fainting or loss of consciousness e.g. caused by atrial fibrillation
- Foot problems e.g. bunions caused by badly fitted footwear
- Vision and hearing problems e.g. vision related due to stroke or dementia
- Medication e.g. blood pressure tablets
- Bladder and bowel conditions e.g. Urinary continence problems
Retain independence and stay at home
Prestige Stairlifts are installed for customers who have varying medical conditions. With our help, they have managed to retain their independence and stay in their own homes.
Gain back your freedom and eliminate the risk of falling on your stairs. Get Prestige Stairlifts to professionally install a stairlift that is right for you in Ashington.
Open 24 hours – 365 days a year
Prestige Stairlifts always puts the customer first and firmly believe that our complete stairlift service is second to none. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can be rest-assured that you are always our first priority and that we’re always there for you in Ashington.
Good to know in Ashington
Social Care and Health for Ashington is the responsibility of West Sussex County Council. For specific information, have a look at their Support in Your Own Home pages.
As part of Horsham District Council, full services can be found at their website. On it, you can watch a useful video on the Community Link Alarm which is connected to your telephone. If you require help of any kind you simply press a button on a pendant that you carry around your neck. It’s available on a rental basis to anyone who feels vulnerable or needs added security and peace of mind, such as anyone living on their own.
Help is at hand with the West Sussex Minibus Charity. They operate a scheduled service in Ashington and are able to take you shopping, town centre trips, to lunch club gatherings, village teas and outings to the seaside, the countryside and to places of popular interest. It is a door to door service and they can even help you offload any heavy shopping.
To find out news and to see what’s on in Ashington visit the Ashington Village Community website.
Why choose us for your stairlift?