The curved stairlift comes in a range of makes and models including Acorn, Brooks, Handicare, Flow and Platinum. We will arrange a site survey to assess your options and advise accordingly. This site survey is completely free of charge and you will be under no obligation.
Installation and fitting
It can often be possible to supply and fit your stairlift within a few days of the consultation. The stairlift installation is quick, clean and simple with no unsightly alterations to your home. This is because the stairlift and rails are contoured exactly to your staircase and fitted to the stair treads, not to the wall. The fitting process is swift due to our experienced engineers.
Compact chairs and operation
On all models of stairlifts, the arms, footrest and seat fold neatly out of the way when not in use. This is to allow others to use the stairs normally. Stairlifts are easily operated by pressing a button or using a joystick hand control. A remote control system is also located at the top and bottom of your stairlift so you command the position of your stairlift from the landing.
New stairlifts come with DC batteries that continue to operate the stairlift for up to three days during a power-cut.
- Emergency brake - Should you need to stop your stairlift, a stopping facility on the footrest and carriage is provided.
- Safety belt - A safety belt is a standard feature of every Prestige stairlifts model, preserving safety at all times
- Over-speed Governor - This stops the stairlift from over-speeding when travelling down the stairs.
- Safety key - This safety feature keeps unwanted people (and children) from using the stairlift.
- Fully tested - All our stairlifts are rigorously tested for safety and reliability before leaving the factory.